Monday, June 13, 2011

Aesop Rock-Big Bang (Float)

Aesop Rock-Big Bang (Float) Video Clips. Duration : 5.00 Mins.


Send "Big Bang: [Aesop Rock] Well, we meet again (He said he has grown spiritually since the last time) Ok, this is the dawning of the book of bitter aspects in which the jackals sit and watch last pedigods flesh Poison functions accompanied by six armorclad black horse and buggy mechanism pulled some of my severed vision The gathering purposes dissolved in a bucket Wit a shoestring budget Every man has a field to plow (I know now), but it's like , the man who really can "t afford the oxenFee Fie et cetera I smell the warm blood of the bill collector knockin I packaged with a sturdy backbone and cold liquid I swept tryin to paddle in the pressure cooker I have a home atmosphere and the alliance of clean intention suspended between the shadows fall midigons born to these fences Now I bash the wedding of the open sword festering Now when the groom presents the ring of departure of the bride to blistering This book beautifully crude prototype modular visit King BeserkerServe the vertical thirst, burst horizontal Treasure, Loose Cannons span in the power of truth famine pressure Cabin Fever starbit Clippership swallow meter pegging ludicrous Beautiful cartoon soldier brutal futility with a teaspoon of sugar I rock ready fire aim beam, while y'all rock ready fire aim then blame the stationary target when the prey escapes the frame merit badge marksman, a poacher, is the same as I then knocked through the wood across the grain [Chorus] [in lay...

Tags: Underground, Independent, Aesop, Rock, hip-hop

laptop bags swiss gear

No comments:

Post a Comment